Friday, August 21, 2009

Growing So Fast

Going on three weeks and we are surviving! In fact, we are doing quite well. Life with a baby is so wonderful and not quite as challenging as people told us it would be. Guess we expected the worst, and got a really great baby! She is getting into a great schedule, and letting us sleep rather well at night. It is amazing how much she has changed and grown already! She is very alert and has much more awake time. She makes great eye contact and follows anything! We can't believe how strong she is and how much mobility she has already. Mama is recovering slowly. I got out for about an hour today on my own which was nice. I needed a change of scenery since I have been sitting in my living room for 3 weeks. I got tired quickly, but was glad to get out. Life is good!

No comments: